Tuesday, 14 June 2011

Induction to PartyLite

Well, I managed to drive myself to Bognor Regis and made it there and back in one piece; I do surprise myself sometimes. Poxy sat-nav told me there were roundabouts when they'd obviously been moved years ago, missed out new roundabouts, and told me to drive down a bus lane! Glad I remembered Bognor when I got there.

As for the induction, it went really well. My mentor/team leader started by saying that I'd only retain about 7% of what she had to say, but I think I got it all. There's quite a lot to party plan; I hadn't realised that. It made me slightly more worried about my first solo show - which is on the 26 June - but I'm sure I'll be fine. I've already decided to tailor the speech and keep it brief. Just hope that I get over everything I need to in that time.

I now have my kit - can't wait to open it up and go through it tonight. Just waiting for hubby to lug in in out of the car for me. There's actually a lot more in the kit than I thought there would be. They say it's worth £300, but that doesn't really mean much if you don't know the product very well, so it was a nice surprise. I'm also a sucker for stationery, and with the kit you get a new diary - yay! Shame my mentor has defaced it already, LoL.

So, that's my forthcoming evening. Just add wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment