Tuesday, 21 June 2011

First Team Meeting

It was my first team meeting for PartyLite last night. They hold a team meeting every month, and there's also a regional meeting of about 40 people every month, too. I took my friend with me, as she's interested in the business as well.

To be honest, most of the meeting went way over my head. I think you need to have at least one party under your belt to understand most of what was said, but it was still enjoyable. I also won a candle :)

There was a lot to take in, and some of it I can use at my first party (which has now been moved, so my first solo show is on 7th July), which was helpful. I'm not sure how many meetings I'll make, as they're held in Bognor and I wouldn't get home until nearly midnight and I have to be up at 6am to work. Still, I can but try.

I also picked up my business manuals, which I'd left at my sponsor's house when I had my induction. I'm going to go through them today and see what I can glean. I'm going to need an office of my own, instead of the dining table, for all the PartyLite goods I have!

So, once I've finished working today, I'll be reading up on PartyLite etiquette whilst sipping tea. The wine didn't go down too well the other night, so I'll stick with what I know... for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment